Translate

Sunday 11 March 2012

Introducing Lillybean

I thought it might be nice to introduce you to the namesake behind this blog. Meet Lilly Katelyn my oldest granddaughter. I took up scrapbooking shortly after she was born. Named after my favourite flower, Lilly is now a precocious five going on sixteen.  


Lilly came into my life during a very difficult time and brought light and life back into my world. She is like my doppleganger we love all the same things from reading to gardening to scrapbooking!! She is already quite talented and I know without a doubt that she will one day surpass her grandma and be a star in the scrapbooking world!



This is Lilly's most recent page! Amazing given that she did the entire thing all by herself short of knowing what glue to use for flowers! She asked me to enter it into a contest so I have posted it here,it's already a winner! 

I am very new to blogging so please bear with me as I find my way through this new media. I look forward to introducing you to the rest of my family and views of the world through my eyes. TFL 

No comments:

Post a Comment