Translate

Saturday 23 June 2012

Believe

Lilly on her fifth Birthday. I can't believe that my little angel is already five! Where does the time go? She had just cut her long hair and looked so big "girlish" I wanted to cry. These are the moments when you realize that you have to treasure every minute of everyday because the days sure fly by fast! Lilly wants to be a ballerina when she grows up hence the Prima paper!
I used my Martha Stewart Hydrangea punch to add the flower flourish on the side. I had to buy three punches before I finally got the one I wanted! Go figure Martha Stewart makes three different hydrangea punches and me being the tool that I am went to my scrap store and said simply can you order me the Martha Stewart hydrangea punch? No problem right? Well three visits later I now have an impressive collection of hydrangea punches!

Love the Dusty Attic frame for this picture and of course Prima flowers a must!
Me trying to be funky cut the chandelier off another page and blinged it up a bit! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment