Translate

Tuesday 25 September 2012

Wish


This is a photograph of my oldest daughter Ashley when she was only 3 years old. It was one that evokes a great deal of emotion in me. For a 3 year old Ashley had been through so much drama, things a child should never have to suffer through, so much in such a short time. My parents had taken Ashley and her sister to the fair and she had gotten her face painted. Ashley being who she is, was too shy to show off her new painted face. My dad persistent man that he was managed to get this shot that still brings tears to my eyes today. 
Bo Bunny's Alora line was the perfect color match for this layout. This is a close up of a mix of both handmade and prima flowers. I stamped the little birdie in the top left corner and added a jewel flourish for a tail. TFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment