Translate

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Love: April Layout Challenge Bo Bunny

 This is the April sketch for the Bo Bunny sketch challenge this month.

 And this is my interpretation of it. A layout simply called Love. Again this is Kelly and Dave posing for their engagement photos. A novel concept wish they had that around when I was young! I used the Ces't La Vie line from Bo Bunny. I love this soft palette of colors!I used a stencil and some moulding paste and did a border around the picture and then went over it with pink smooch. This helped bring more of the pink from Kelly's shirt into the page.
 This is from the new Dusty Attic. It's called Swirly Vines #3 DA0751. I painted it with an off white paint then inked it with various inks from tim Holtz and color box. The flowers are a mix of Prima and Petaloo.
Another Dusty Attic piece called Leafy Scroll DA0764. Same technique painted then inked.
I really liked this little embellishment so I used it for the title. It's from the Paperie.
Last close-up of the DA at the bottom. I have to keep the pages for this album flatter than usual so that the album closes properly seeing as it is a gift when all the pages are done. Hence the smaller flower clusters and more DA. That's it for today. I am suffering from some horrible stomach bug which has kept me up for days so I think I might try a nap before I begin again. Hope all is well! TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment