Translate

Thursday 20 June 2013

Garden Girl-Bo Bunny DT call


This is one of the layouts I did for my submission to Bo Bunny for their design team call. It is my dream to make Bo Bunny's DT and yet I know that I am up against many many talented individuals. I can only pray. . . This is my grandaughter Emily goofing around in the garden. She was threatening to eat my Bleeding Hearts with her tiger. She's such a ham and a great lil gardner! Bo Bunn's Garden Girl paper was perfect for this pic!
I really liked this flower so I fussy cut it out and placed it along the side of the page half on half off so that I could tuck some stamped leaves underneath it. I used a Bo Bunny stamp ( Trail Mix) and stamped a bunch of leaves and colored them in with my Tim Holtz markers. I randomnly placed them on the page for extra color. I love the Bo Bunny flower lines their just gorgeous!

A little masking in purple and some bling along the butterfly to add just a little sparkle.
                               Last close-up. I love the vivid colors of this line!

No comments:

Post a Comment