Translate

Monday 24 November 2014

Jax in the box

 I've been wanting to scrap this photo for awhile. I knew what paper I wanted to use and how I wanted to do it but for some reason it just kept getting put off. Well today I allowed my inner child out to play and get dirty and this is what I came up with. Jax in the box! My little grandson Jaxon (who has a penchant for sitting in boxes and tubs) fooling around and sitting in mommy's Harley box.
 I saw a video tutorial done by Georgia Heald and fell in love with her technique so I gave it a try. The gorgeous papers are from Prima's Stationer's Desk Collection.
 I borrowed the woodchip saying dream from another Prima collection Epiphany. The title is made with Prima's Alpha stickers (Lyric Collection). The flowers and leaves are also from the Stationer's Desk Collection. I got all these lovely products in a kit from Swirlydoos Kit Club!
 A few closeups! 
 I really enjoyed playing around with the paints to find the right color. I am now addicted to the splatter pattern lol!
I really enjoyed doing this project and plan on doing more this way! A big thanks to Georgia Heald for her great video tutorial showing her great techniques! Off to do some Design Team work now as well as prepare for a certain little man's 1st Birthday party!I have a banner to make! Have a great week! All the best! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, super cute!!!!! And I just love the play on words in that fun title Pam! That photo is so precious and you've mastered the spatter style beautifully! xo

    ReplyDelete