Translate

Tuesday 16 June 2015

happy Mid-month reveal at Scrap Around the World


This month we had a beautiful Mood Board to work with designed by the talented Veera Saarivuo! This is my take!
And this is the Mood Board!
A few close-ups! My title from Heidi Swapp
I stamped and misted a bunch of butterflies as I had a totally different layout in mind but you know how it goes! I ended up just using the one.
Top left hand corner. I had some left over embellishments from this line and I used one here. This is the My Mind's Eye Collection Follow Your Heart. Oops and another butterfly! I used a Prima mask and masked the large area with moulding paste mixed with mists.
My Flower cluster! A mix of Prima & Petaloo blooms.

The music stamp is also from Prima. 
That's it for now. I am trying to finish another project. My blog has become barren since I returned to work but I am working hard to change this!! Hope you enjoyed and have a great day! And don't forget to give our challenge a try! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment