Translate

Saturday 12 December 2015

2014

 I am finding it harder to keep up with scrapping my grandchildren as more arrive lol! I promised I would diligently keep albums with everything in order birthdays, Easter, Christmas etc... Yeah that didn't happen! So I am playing catch-up! This is my grandson Jaxon at Christmas time last year! I decided that it was overdue and there was a great sketch at My Creative Sketches so ta da! My layout called simply 2014. 
And this is the fabulous sketch they have at My Creative Sketches this month.
I used the gorgeous papers from A Christmas Carol put out by Graphic 45. The colors in this line are stunning! Rather than do the two tags on the bottom I fussy cut the blooms out and draped them down instead. Some of my home made blooms seen here. I went back to basics for the most part with this layout.
Another flowers cluster but this time with both Prima & Petaloo blooms and one of mine of course. I used a chipboard tag and button from this collection here as well. You can see I did some background masking with molding paste and some gold glitter. It came out okay. I sparkled for the rest of the week but that's the casualties of scrapping!
Another close-up. I went around my flowers with some gold paint from Shimmerz. I also added a piece of torn music paper from one of my old piano books for variety.
Final photo! The title 2014. I love these alphas from American Crafts they shine so much better in real life! Another layout done for the kids! Off to do some design team work for More than Words!! Are you getting excited about the first challenge?????? I am! If you go to our facebook page you will see all the awesome goodness we are giving away this month just to become a follower!! So pop over! 
You can find us HERE
This is just one of the prizes we are giving away!! I hope to see you there and on the blog January 1st for our first reveal!

All the best! :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a totally gorgeou page and awesome thake on the sketch.Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete