Translate

Thursday 12 May 2016

Hello beautiful

I felt inspired by the new Julie Nutting papers that came in the April LE kit at My Creative Scrapbook. I've been a longtime fan of Marilyn Rivera and love how she folds paper. I scraplifted one of her layouts just for fun.
It's the first time I've cut the photo and in hindsight i think I might go back and add some detail around the base of it. But for now this is what I came up with.
I did alot of fussy cutting and used the roses both under my fold as well as to cover some stamping mistakes I made! I also added random spots of crushed glass for extra interest.
All these gorgeous flowers are from Prima. I also sprayed the lace trim with some pink Shimmerz to match my paper better.
A little embellishment added on the bottom to cover another stamping mistake. I also did a bit  of stitching around two of the edges. Of course there was some masking and misting involved! That's it for now! See you soon! All the best! :)

1 comment:

  1. It's Gorgeous Pam, hey girl you get it, the draped is awesome.love the stitching and the model is beautiful! Thanks, I'm flattered. You should upload it at My Creative Scrapbook-FB site. Hugs!xx :)

    ReplyDelete