Translate

Friday 9 December 2016

Gifts made with love-More Than Words Dec Challenge DT

This month at More Than Words we have a very special challenge that focuses on Tradition. It's the time of year when traditions come into play the most during the holidays. We were asked to scrap about a tradition we celebrated  in our homes. Mine is cookies!! 
Every year at Christmas time I spend a full week and I mean morning until well morning baking. Often times I would still be baking away at 3am!! I make cookie tins for all my family members and friends. Each tin has a variety of cookies, truffles and fudge in them all homemade! It's a lot of work but well worth the reactions I get when I hand them out!
 On our projects we were to include something homemade. I needed a pink poinsettia so I made one using the Tim Holtz poinsettia die. I also wanted to add some texture to the page in the form of snowflakes but I don't own a snowflake stencil so I made one! I simply die cut a bunch of snowflakes out and used the negative paper that was left over as my stencil. As Gabi says easy peasy!
 Up close look at my snowflakes.
 I used Kaisercrafts Silver Bells papers for this layout. I simply used the sticker sheet to make my title.
 Well that's it for now. I have a ton of things to do! I haven't even started my Christmas preparations. First i need to deep clean the house ugh :( Stay tuned for more to come!
Take care and All the best! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment