Translate

Saturday 1 April 2017

More Than Words April Challenge-Dream

This month at More Than Words we have another exciting challenge for you!! Black, White plus one color inspired by the word Dream! Sounds awesome doesn't it? I actually had trouble with it. So I decided to go way out of my comfort zone and created an Art Journal page.
My title is "Go Where your dreams take you". 
This is our awesome board!
I used a stamp from Visible Image as my focal point. My plus 1 color was teal of course!
I used a stencil from Folk Art for the flowers and used both Lindy's spray and a watercolor pencil to give it more definition.
This is my favorite part of the page, the eye! The eye sees everything. It is with our vision that we are able to visualize our dreams. 
The teal, black and white mists I used for this project. Have to say I've become somewhat of a Lindy's Stamp Gang junkie!! I now have 73 mists in my collection! 
The gorgeous stamp from Visibile Image! I love their stamps! There are a few more I would love to own!! :)
The last two products used to help me make this page. I had a riot even tho I was super nervous about the outcome! I think I might try this experience again for my own amusement!! 
Glad you stopped by and I can't wait to see all the gorgeous pieces on the blog this month!! All the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment